EventHostHub Terms of Service (“Agreement”)
This Agreement was last modified on January 23, 2015
Please read these Terms of Service completely before using EventHostHub.com. EventHostHub.com is owned and operated by EventHostHub. This Agreement documents the legally binding terms and conditions attached to the use of the site EventHostHub.com. This Agreement documents the legally binding terms and conditions attached to the use of the Site EventHostHub.com
By using or accessing the Site in any way, viewing or browsing the site, or adding your own content to the Site, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms of Service. IF you do not agree to the Terms of Service please do not use this site.
The content, organization, graphics, design and other matters related to the Site are protected under applicable copyrights and other propriety laws, including but not limited to intellectual property laws. The copying, reproduction, use, modification or publication by you of any such matters or any part of the Site is strictly prohibited, without our express prior written permission.
We reserve the right in our sole discretion, without any obligation and without any notice requirement to you, to edit or delete any documents, information or other content appearing on the Site, including this Agreement.
You understand that all postings, messages, text, files, images, photos, or other materials (collectively, “Content”) posted on, transmitted through, or linked from the Site, are the sole responsibility of the person from whom such Content originated. More specifically, you are entirely responsible for all Content that you post, email or otherwise make available via the Site. You understand that EventHostHub does not control, and is not responsible for Content made available through the Site, and that by using the Site, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent, inaccurate, misleading or otherwise objectionable. Furthermore the Site and Content available through the Site may contain links to other websites which are completely independent of EventHostHub. EventHostHub makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy, completeness or authenticity of the information contained in any such site. Your linking to any other websites is at your own risk. You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all such risks associated with, the use of any Content, that you may not rely on said Content, and that under no circumstances will EventHostHub be liable in any way for any Content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed or otherwise made available via the Site. You acknowledge that EventHostHub does not pre-screen or approve Content, but that EventHostHub shall have the right (but not the obligation) in its sole discretion to refuse, delete or move any Content that is available via the Service, for violating the letter or spirit of the Terms or for any other reason.
In the course of providing you services, EventHostHub will communicate with you via email. You agree to receive emails which are specific to your account and necessary for the normal functioning of the Site, including but not limited to notifications about event’s you have signed up for or expressed interest in. EventHostHub will use the email address you provide to register you to use our Site, to verify your authority to use certain features of our site and services, to deliver certain services and notices based on the email settings you have selected, or to improve and tailor the content and general administrations of our Site or services.
- You are solely responsible for your conduct and any Content that you submit, post, and display on the Service.
- You are responsible for any activity or Content associated with your screen name.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure.
- You must be 18 years of age or older to use the Service.
- You must not submit Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, pornographic, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, or harms minors in any way.
- You must not submit Content that harasses, degrades, intimidates or is hateful toward an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability
- You must not submit Content that impersonates any person or entity, including, but not limited to, an EventHostHub employee, or falsely states or otherwise misrepresents your affiliation with a person or entity.
- You must not submit Content that includes non-public personal or identifying information about another person without that person’s explicit consent.
- You must not submit Content that is false, deceptive, misleading, deceitful, mis-informative, or constitutes “bait and switch”.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose.
- International users agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with EventHostHub.
- You must not create or submit unwanted email to any EventHostHub users (“SPAM”).
- You must not create or submit intentionally false or misleading information.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- You must get express authorization from EventHostHub before you can use any portion of the Service.
- Violation of any of these terms will result in the termination of your EventHostHub account. While EventHostHub prohibits such conduct and content on its site, you understand and agree that EventHostHub cannot be responsible for the Content posted on its web site and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials and that you use the Service at your own risk.
All rules, terms and conditions, other policies (including privacy policies) and operating procedures of third-party linked websites will apply to you while on such websites. We are not responsible for the content, accuracy or opinions expressed in such websites, and such websites are not investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy or completeness by us. Inclusion of any linked website on our site does not imply approval or endorsement of the linked website by us. This site and the third-party linked websites are independent entities and neither party has the authority to make any representations or commitments on behalf of the other. If you decide to leave our Site and access these third-party linked sites, you do so at your own risk.
We advertise third-party linked websites from which you may purchase or otherwise obtain certain sample goods, freebie offerings or free trail services. You understand that we do not operate or control the products, free offerings or services offered by third-part linked websites. Third-party linked websites are responsible for all aspects of order processing, fulfillment, billing and customer service. We are not a party to the transactions entered into between you and third-party linked websites. You agree that the use of such third-party linked websites is at your sole risk and is without warranties of any kind by us, expressed, implied or otherwise. Under no circumstances are we liable for any damages arising from the transactions between you and third-party linked websites or for any information appearing on third-party linked websites or any other site linked to or from our site.
All suggestions, ideas, notes, concepts and other information you may send to us (collectively, “Submissions”) shall be deemed and shall remain our sole property and shall not be subject to any obligation of confidence on our part. Without limiting the foregoing, we shall be deemed to own all known and hereafter existing rights of every kind and nature regarding the Submissions and shall be entitled to unrestricted use of the Submissions for any purpose, without compensation to the provider of the Submissions.
EventHostHub reserves the right to modify these Terms of Service at any time. We do so by posting and drawing attention to the updated terms on the Site. Your decision to continue to visit and make use of the Site after such changes have been made constitutes your formal acceptance of the new Terms of Service. Therefore, we ask that you check and review this Agreement for such changes on an occasional basis. Should you not agree to any provision of this Agreement or any changes we make to this Agreement, we ask and advise that you do not use or continue to access the EventHostHub site immediately.
If you have any questions about this Agreement, please feel free to contact us via the contact form found here.